FREE STANDARD SHIPPING - ON ORDERS OVER US$59.00
* Affected by the rate, the freight is subject to the actual freight on the settlement page
The shipping time depends on the country/region as outlined in the chart below:
|Country||Standard Shipping Time(Business Days)||Express Shipping Time(Business Days)|
For orders placed between January 29th to February 5th, please note delivery times will be approximately 7-8 days longer than normal due to our shipping partners being closed to celebrate Chinese New Year. Though some things are out of our control, we are doing everything to ensure a speedy delivery!
1) For now, we offer services only in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Ireland and Netherlands. Furthermore Shipping is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
2) Shipping Time does not include a processing period of 1-3 business days, which is required to process your order from the date that it is placed.
3) We will make every effort to deliver your package as soon as possible. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
4) If there is any shipping issue with your package, please contact Customer Support (email@example.com or Livechat) within 60 days after your order is placed.
5)Many countries do not charge import duties on private items below a certain stated value. However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when goods you’ve ordered from us arrive in your country. Clothes are a commonly taxed item, so we strongly recommend you check.
BloomChic cannot provide any advice or information about any country's tax rates and tariffs as they may vary.
You may need to pay customs duties and taxes for commodities purchased in BloomChic, because:
•Duties and taxes are usually not included in the commodity price, and may not be included in the total shipping costs you pay to the seller.
•When shopping on Bloomchic, which means you are buying from an overseas seller. That is why sometimes you will be required to pay customs duties.